Home / Women and Giving Back

Women and Giving Back



In third world countries where a village is in need of resources (e.g. Food, Water and Shelter), it has been known that channelling money to women in the community, results in a greater societal impact than when money is given to men.

This indicates that women are a critical piece when it comes to making sure our planet and its people are taken care of today. And it is no coincidence then, that the next year has been coined “The Decade of the Women Entrepreneur”.women

Women are taking more of a leadership role than ever before and we stand on the brink of a planet that will be more peaceful, abundant and connected.

During this talk your audience will learn:

  • Why money is only 10% of the game of giving back, and what makes up the remaining 90%, and
  • How to make sure your money is being used most effectively

  • Share Post